Wednesday 7 August 2013

A team mate for John Colt Jr!

Awhile back I re-painted a Kryptonian Soldier with the intent of using him as a descendant of John Colt (Spartan) and mentioned I might like to re-visit the idea and build a super-team around that character.

Here is the first addition!  I've decided that I'm going to try to add in 1 of each of the basic superhero arch types (strong guy, psychic, blaster/shootist, etc).  So my first addition is a brick type character.  Again this figure came from the same Superman Heroclix set and was a complete re-paint.  The figure is originally meant to be Non one of General Zod's men but after cleaning up the head and re-painting the figure I think he makes a perfect sidekick or partner for John Colt Jr.  The other great thing is the colour scheme means he can also fill in as a generic patriotic US or UK hero as well.


-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment