Thursday 23 February 2023

Sir Kullen Lorcan Oath Of Vengeance Paladin

 I am on an incredible run of painting miniatures for long running games and having them get killed in the first game they play in.

I am currently playing Dragonlance Shadow Of The Dragon Queen (which so far is AMAZING by the way) and my initial character Sir Dane Lorcan was tragically killed in our first serious combat.  R.I.P. Dane.  This led to me needing to make a new character, and due to us being a small group I needed to play a fairly similar character to fill the frontline fighter role in the party, I decided to travel back in time to 1983 and unleash my inner 12 year old for the classic replacement character idea; my fallen character's brother looking for revenge!

Sir Kullen Lorcan is a Knight Of The Crown Oath Of Vengeance Paladin.



Sir Kullen is basically a bull in a china shop out for revenge against The Dragon Army.  I'm excited to see how he does.

Sir Kullen is yet another terrific WizKids model I got from my Friendly Local Game Store.  You should check out yours.



Thanks for checking in.

-Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment