Wednesday 23 January 2019

The littlest Owlbears

Today I'm wrapping up the last of the Owlbear miniatures I already own by FINALLY (I think it's been over a year) circling back to my Darksword Miniatures Owlbear pack to paint my Owlbear cubs.

I thought these cub models were a really neat idea as they added something familiar but that was none-the-less missing from other model ranges.  I'm hoping this an idea that continues through the WizKids Wardlings line with the animal companions included with their figures.

Normally I don't post pics of 'finished' figures until they are well and truly finished but I made a minor exception today (and probably will again in the next couple of days); I still need to go back and add the pupils to these guys but I did something to my right hand yesterday and discovered today that my fine muscle control with that hand is currently WAY off.

That wraps it up for Owlbears until some new models cross my path, I think I'll try to lay my hands on some Hook Horrors next to scratch that old school D&D monster itch.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment