Tuesday 21 June 2022

And now it's time for some Kurita on Kurita violence!

 Our slow march through the 1st Sommerset Strikers campaign continues!

In preparation for the scenario based on Episode 11, Chaos In The Jungle, I needed to paint up 9 new mechs for Draconis Combine forces.  This scenario is a bit of an odd one as it involves 3 players and the forces of Clan Jade Falcon are completely absent.

Force 1 is the 1st Sommerset Strikers.  Which include Franklin Sakamoto in his Hatamoto-Chi.



Force 2 are the Kurita ISF forces commanded by Toshiro Okura.  This is an entire lance made up of Centurions.



Force 3 are the rebels attempting to install a new puppet government on the throne of the Draconis Combine and is an entire lance of Wolfhounds.





The one thing I will say I learned from playing with my Wotan Tamar March Militia force is that if I'm going to play entire lances made up of the same mechs not only do I need to number the fronts (which my opponent can see) but I need corresponding numbers on the backs so I don't have to constantly pick them up during play to figure out which model is which.



All of these models were 3D printed as the Hatamoto-Chi (at time of writing) is not yet available, and once again I need a larger quantity of single models (Centurions and Wolfhounds) than I can readily get through lance packs.


Thanks for checking in!

-Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment