Tuesday 6 October 2015

Do you feel in charge?

About two months later than I thought I'm finally getting into my figures for Batman: The Miniatures Game.

I'm starting off with the Arkham Origins version of Bane and his crew but the plan is eventually to transition into The Suicide Squad.

First up is the man himself; Bane.


Bane has been one of my favourite Batman characters for a long time.  I've always liked the idea that he looks like the typical comic-book brick stereotype while also being a tactical genius.  The Arkham Origins version of the character straddles the line between his traditional luchador-look and a more paramilitary version.

When I get some of goons done you'll get a real sense of how big he is.  It's hard to tell in a single shot but he's standing on a 40mm base.

More on the way soon.....

-Jay

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!

    It took me longer than planned to start working on these figs but they are excellent.

    I've also got to call out that the textured plastic bases they come with look fantastic and do a great job of conveying a decaying urban environment.

    ReplyDelete