Tuesday 10 September 2013

Commander Dante

My first special character (do they still call them that anymore?) for my Blood Angels is done; Commander Dante.


I've always really liked the Dante and Tycho figures with their angelic gold battle armour and Blood Angels iconography but I have to admit in this case I painted the figure because I wanted one of the benefits he provides to the army list.  By taking Dante as an HQ choice Sanguinary Guard become Troops which gives me access to more jump pack equipped forces to fill my Troops slots while also allowing me to take more Terminators in my Elite slots.

This particular Dante is one of the Citadel Finecast line.  The great thing about Finecast is it's nice and light but captures deep and subtle details really well.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment