Tuesday 3 May 2016

Yet another zombie horde begins assembling

A couple of months (wow, has it been that long?  I'm really falling behind on my painting!) ago I picked up Zombicide: Black Plague.  To be honest I picked it up with no intention of ever playing the game, it just seemed like a really good source of fantasy zombie models as well as some cool adventurers.

I've decided to paint the zombies in batches of 7.  That might seem like an odd number but the way the game comes packaged there are 7 or each pose in the game so it just kind of makes sense.  For my first batch I did one of the fairly straight-forward male zombie variants.


I'm pretty happy with how these turned out and I have to say for boardgame models the quality and the quality of the material seems really high.

At this point I'm planning on using these for my Ravenloft game (which starts tonight!) as well as loaning them out for a Frostgrave campaign day I may or may not be able to participate in.

In a perfect world I'll get a few more of these done this week.....so let's just see if the world is perfect.....

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment