Tuesday 27 March 2018

Is anybody looking for a saviour?

Continuing with my "theme" for The Walking Dead, which at this point is just the 'No-Rick-Grimes-club' I've got three more survivors ready to put a stop to Rick's violent Ricktatorship.

For anyone following my posts but not familiar with the game there are themed factions other than Rick's Group but unfortunately due to the sequence of releases I have a hodge-podge of antagonists without a real theme.

First up I have my new leader (sorry Shane); Negan.


Negan is an absolute beast in close combat and has a leader ability that is fuelled by making an example out of his less worthwhile followers.

Sticking with that I needed to add some low point cost cannon fodder and luckily had two unaligned figures on hand.

Reggie came in the Shane pack.  I don't recall his role in the story but his role in the game will be a low cost figure that I can use to fill out a force.

Andy came in Negan's pack and will fill the same role as Reggie.  Oddly (odd to me anyway) Andy looks a lot like John McClane from the first Die Hard movie.  Unfortunately I didn't realise until I took a picture how pronounced the mold line around his head was.

Happily this gives me a few more options to build around if I play my next game before The Governor is released.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment