Sunday 17 June 2018

Mangrove Basilisk

This figure has literally been "the next thing I'm going to paint" for over 3 months.  I back the most recent Relic Blade Kickstarter pretty much with the goal of getting this model to add to my growing collection of 'classic' D&D monsters.

As mentioned the Basilisk is a classic fantasy monster (even you Harry Potter fans got this in one of your books/movies) that has been a challenging encounter for adventuring parties for years.


I generally think of a Basilisk as being much bigger but in the world of Relic Blade (that this model comes from) it's more of a wolf-sized attack animal for The Wretched Hive faction.  Although the model is arguably a bit on the small side that's more than a fair trade off for the fact that it is one of the best sculpted and executed Basilisk models available.

After I get a few more things done I'm hoping to circle back to my Relic Blade figures and get my 3 Iguan models done so I can start playing games with  my Wretched Hive.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment