Sunday 12 January 2020

Some more horrific odds and ends

Over the Christmas season I got started on a lot of different projects and didn't get around to finishing any of them because of...reasons?

First up I figured I could use more ghost-pants for my upcoming Ravenloft game and really wanted to finally get around to painting my Warhammer Underworlds Shadespire figures so I painted up the first three members of the Thorns Of The Briar Queen.



I really like these figures.  Obviously they're designed in the same style as the Age Of Sigmar Chain Rasps but they have a lot of individual character, as well as some fantastically detailed bases.

The other things I've begun thinking about is where my Ravenloft adventurers will be headed after Forfar.  I haven't decided yet, but if they end up in Lamordia, I think I'm ready.


These are the current WizKids Flesh Golems.  Historically Flesh Golems have been difficult figures to come by as many manufacturers tend to make them really over-sized.  What's nice about these figures is that they are larger than a 'normal' human but not unnaturally over-sized.  I'm honestly not decided yet on whether or not Lamordia will follow immediately on Forfar but if it does this should be a good start.

Next up, some solo adventuring!

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment