Tuesday 7 April 2020

Et tu Albino Rat?

Finished one more rat for Zoe's Animal Adventures game last night.  This time I guess he's a 'boss rat'.



This is another rat from the Malifaux/Through The Breech Brotherhood Of The Rat box set.  Although he's the same size as the other rats he's posed up on his hind legs which I felt made him stand out (no pun intended) more.  I really like the pose on the model and I feel like he'll be a memorable character based largely on that alone.

In addition to the endless parade of rats I also started on some undead for future Animal Adventures outings.

These little guys are one of the extra bits that comes on the Mantic King Of War skeleton sprues.  I thought I had a ton of these but so far have only been able to dig up two.

And please remember that these miniatures and many more are available from your Friendly Local Game Store.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment