Thursday 7 May 2020

Is the title of a Breaker Crew leader a 'Contractor'?

Success!

My goal was to get my previous Kickstarter models for Broken Contract done before the newest current models arrived; mission accomplished!

This newest dude will be the leader for my new Breaker Crew which will be made up of my Gen-Mods and some of the Breaker kids once they arrive.
This figure actually came with a variety of different arms and heads.  In hindsight I wish I'd thought to grab one or two more of these guys to make some different characters.

One of the nice things about showing the leader off with the Gen-Mods is it gives a great sense of just how big and brutal looking the Gen-Mods really are. 

Those three figures will form the core of any Breaker gangs I end up playing with the kids and their dog making up the numbers points wise.

Please check out the Breaker Press site not only for these great figures but also for some Dungeon Crawl Classics content in their connected blog https://breakerpress.storenvy.com/

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment