Wednesday 6 May 2020

The revolution has begun!

A day later than planned but I got my female Breaker Gen-Mod done for Broken Contract.

I LOVE this miniature.  It's rare in any game to find a dynamic looking ogre-sized female figure so I was super happy to get my hand on this wrecking machine.  When I backed the latest Broken Contract kickstarter I actually ordered a second one of these figures so with a different build and a different colour-scheme another one of these models will be appearing in my Fallout collection as a super-mutant.

Not much to say on the painting-side as I followed the exact same colour choices as my previous Gen-Mod (not a lot in the way of high fashion going on in the Ferrum Sky mines) but I did want to call out something I forgot to mention in my last post.  These figures have amazingly detailed backpacks that house their various mechanica and chemical supplements.  In addition to the wicked backpacks I'd also like to call out one other thing I wish more miniature companies would do; as these figures are designed to have backpacks on, the front of the figures are modeled with straps for those backpacks.  This might seem minor but it's small details like that that once they get into your head you can't get them out.


I've got one more Breaker to do (their new leader) and then I'm just waiting for the Breaker kids and dog to show up.

Once again please check out Breaker Press at https://breakerpress.storenvy.com/and support a terrific indie game company.

-Jay

2 comments:

  1. Ugh.

    And now that I've looked at the picture on a bigger screen I've cleaned up the black ink that pooled around the chain on her left arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on an excellent mini!

    ReplyDelete