Wednesday 2 July 2014

Flesh Construct (my first or my third depending on your method of counting)

Dr McMourning's forces continue to grow with the addition of a new Flesh Construct.


I've always really liked the Flesh Constructs in terms of both the rules and the models so I painted both of the original metals and now this is my first of the new plastics.  There is a second variant available as well so I'm thinking I might have to pick that up after I get my initial box set done.

Due to my inability to count the other night (Canine Remains are 4 points, not 1) this means I now have 10 of the 15 points I need done for my first game in the Slaux Graux Malifaux league a week from tomorrow.  So one nurse from the box set should get me there!

-Jay

2 comments:

  1. Curse you and your quick painting! McCabe isn't even in yet at The Hobby Kingdom, so I haven't even started!

    Also, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Will I see you and Josh this Thursday?

      Delete