Friday 18 July 2014

Why look at him! He's just a raggedy man!

I wanted to take a break from things I "need" to paint and just do something for the sake of doing it.  I went digging through the box of Reaper Bones miniatures my friend Mark had given me and I came up with a pretty cool near-future/post-apocalyptic dude.


'Rex-Dark Future Hero' is pretty clearly intended to be Mad Max Rockatansky but he would also make a good Lone Wanderer figure or be a reasonable hero for any post apocalyptic game.  This is another figure that showcases what the Bones line does really well.  His clothes are all pretty basic and there's no detail missing but he isn't covered in lots of fiddly detail that doesn't cast well in vinyl.

Now if only I could come up with a dog and a car for Max in this scale I'd be set.......

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment