I've been abstaining from posting a lot of what I've been working on lately to keep some surprises from my D&D players this Saturday. In the meantime I thought I'd start finishing off some odds and ends that have been languishing on my painting desk.
My last blog entry was the Otherworld Cleric I painted for my Dungeon Crawl Classics session. But before I decided on that figure I had started an entirely different Cleric model with the intention of using it.
I had chosen this model because he had a war hammer and no shield which was my character's basic equipment but when I got him about half-way done I started to get really hung up on the fact that he was way too heavily armoured and physically massive to represent a character wearing chain mail and having a strength of 10.
None-the-less I decided to finish him off this morning to keep him from become yet another half finished project.
I do still have to finish 2 figs for my game on Saturday but time permitting I will get my Blood Angels assault squad that's been "almost done" for 6ish months up here this weekend.