Wednesday 14 January 2015

Infinity - Do I play this game or not?

Infinity might be the miniature game I currently have the strangest relationship with.  I love the look of the models and the world and I've painted up a reasonable number of Infinity figures over the years, I've also played at least a dozen games and yet...I still don't know if I really play this game or not....

Infinity is one of the most visually stunning miniature games currently on the market and it has a really deep rules set that lets you do pretty much anything you want during a game.  But, and this is kind of a big but, it's generally been poorly translated, confusingly laid out and really unforgiving when you play against a more experienced player.

So I'm jumping back in and getting some Pan Oceana guys done up and this time I'm going to really enjoy it.....I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it....I might enjoy it.......wait, do I play this game or not?

Anyway here's the hacker for my new team.


-Jay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment