Saturday 21 February 2015

Dogs!

Today's post is a bit of a mish-mash.  I was painting one model because I can use it for some games I will be playing/prepping for this week, the other model I have had for a while and I will be using it in the weeks and months to come so I thought I would do them both  at once.

First up is Luna.  Luna is another model from the McCabe crew and because she is McCabe's totem I won't be able to use her as-is with McMourning but I may use her as a Guild Hound.  I'm also beginning prep for a Through The Breach game and a fairly generic looking dog seems like it would be useful for that.


Next up is a Forgeworld Cyber-Mastiff.  A while back my friend Jordan got me the Forgeworld Arbites Judge and he came with a cool (and very different looking) Cyber-Mastiff.  I'll be dusting off my Arbites for the Shield Of Baal campaign so this seemed like a good time to get off my butt and get these done.  One of the things that's really cool about this Cyber-Mastiff that unfortunately doesn't photography very well is that when you look at the back it actually looks like somebody peeled a dog and then re-wrapped the peeled dog around a robot-dog.


More Malifaux on the way in the next couple of days!

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment