Thursday 19 February 2015

Just singin' in the rain!

I've been asked to participate in a D&D game with a sort of steam-punky-goth feel to it and I needed a model for my character.  I decided to go outside my usual comfort zone of Cleric or Fighter and go with more of a finesse character.  I settled on a human warlock and am deciding between a charlatan or criminal background.


I used one of the excellent Wastrel models from the Relic Hunters box for Malifaux who is also a dual faction Guild model which means he'll also be joining Dr McMourning in my new Guild crew.

I picture this guy being a cross between Alex DeLarge and John Constantine so regardless of how the game mechanics work out I'm sure he'll be a popular well-adjusted person with lots of friends.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment