Thursday 21 May 2015

The Valedictorian

Today's update was driven by 2 things.  First up as I mentioned previously I want to get all the Ressurectionist stuff I've already got for Malifaux done before the Molly box set comes out (which now sounds like 8-9 days from now), secondly the theme of the next round of Wyrd's Iron Painter is "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and the Valedictorian seemed like the perfect fit.


The Valedictorian is one of the iron zombies from the University Of Transmortis set for Malifaux.  She is a henchman which means she can lead small warbands herself without a master.

I'm also now planning to paint a second iron zombie for another painting contest, I just have to decide which one.

I'm super stoked about having her done and getting to use her in some games!

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment