Thursday 4 June 2015

Re-rise of The Resurrectionists!

One of the promises I made to myself is that I would get my remaining 2 boxes of Resurrectionist models done before I started painting the new Molly box set that came out today.  Technically I haven't broken that promise....yet.

Last night I stayed up an extra hour or two and finished off my University Of Transmortis box set.  I can't say enough about this box.  The models look great, they will be a worthwhile addition to my Resurrectionist collection and the box comes with rules for a solo-play scenario that pits another of the player's crews against the Iron Zombies.


My other outstanding box was the Rotten Belles.  I started working on those today but between a work project and other non-hobby related errands I ended up not finishing them.  I'm hoping to get them done tonight and then start cranking out the Take Back The Night box set this weekend.


Hopefully tomorrow will bring finished Belles and assembled Molly crew!

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment