Wednesday 28 February 2018

Captain Link Hogthrob reporting for duty!

Time to trek back to Swineland, a Swinetrek if you will.

After an extended time away from This Is Not A Test three things happened that got me stoked to return once again:
1.  Both of my regular opponents are excited to play once again.
2.  World's End publishing released a new supplement for This Is Not A Test.
3.  Since our last campaign ended Interloper Miniatures has released a super-cool pack of sci-fi Pig-People.

Today I started painting those new Interloper figs with the goal of the three of them forming the core of my new mutant warband.  This is a bit of a break from tradition for me as I actually painted my warband leader first, normally I paint up a pile of regular troopers first.

Our new fearless leader (no disrespect to Gallus Prime) is Link Hogthrob.  Link is basically a cross between Zap Brannigan, James T Kirk and a side of bacon.




This is yet another amazingly executed figure design by Interloper Miniatures.  Link's environment suit has a lot of well sculpted elements and really captures a unique look and feel.

I'm looking forward to getting my next two characters done (hopefully tomorrow) and getting back to the table for some This Is Not A Test next week!

-Jay

4 comments:

  1. A fun looking figure. I'm digging the character concept and look forward to seeing how this plays out if your games are broadcast. The overacting should be epic; Part Shatner, Part pig; All Ham. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interloper makes tons of fun looking figures.

      I expect the overacting to be off the hook.

      Assuming all goes to plan we should be filming a game with Link next week.

      Delete
  2. Funny miniature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole Interloper range is fun and/or funny :)

      Delete