Thursday 8 February 2018

I'm not saying these guys are red-shirts, but.....

I've wrapped up the figures from the initial Walking Dead starter box.

The funny thing about the way the game is structured is that because you and your opponent will be playing two separate groups of survivors you'll need a fair number of  'filler' characters.  That is to say for every memorable character like Rick or Negan you'll need a bunch of John Doe's to fill out your force.

Every character in the game is based on a character from the comic but to be honest it's been so long since I read the comics that my knowledge of characters who don't also feature on the TV show is pretty poor.

Having said that one of the things I really like about these lesser known characters is that they will feel more at home in other games than someone as recognisable as Rick.

Today's additions are Derek and Liam.



So between my starter game and Road To Woodbury I now have 17 zombies and 7 survivors done.  That feels like a good start.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment