Saturday 10 February 2018

Woodbury cage fighters

After playing our first couple of games of Walking Dead All Out War yesterday my buddy Ash and I decided to go paint some more stuff and try some bigger themed scenarios when we get together next.

Ash is doing Rick's group and my original plan was to do The Governor and his men but given the current shortage of figure for that faction I may end up doing The Governor-and-others-who hate-Rick.  Having said that Ash did hook me up with two of the new members of the Woodbury faction; Eugene and Harold.



My recollection of the Woodbury period in the comics is vague but Eugene and Harold are two cage fighters who are less than friendly with each other (that's the spoiler-free version).  They'll give me some muscle and then maybe I can round my group out with Rick's disgruntled former partner Shane.

As part of their post apocalyptic cage fighting gear both of these guys have slapped on some crude armour made of old sports gear.  Eugene has some football pads on, while Harold has put on most of a baseball catcher's gear.

I really like the look and feel of these figures (especially Harold) as I feel they would fit as scavengers or raiders in almost any post apocalyptic setting.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment