Monday 24 September 2018

Goodbye Shadespire.....Hello Nightvault!

I think I just had one of those feel good/bad moments.  I feel great because I finally got my Shadespire stuff done, but on the other hand given that the whole thing probably only took me three hours from start to finish I feel a bit crappy about these guys having sat on my painting desk primed and ready for a year without getting touched.

My full force of seven models is now done for the Sepulchral Guard.

I really like these as some characterful undead models and I hope that in addition to Warhammer Underworlds Games Workshop continues on with the practise of providing some more of their models with textured bases.  They saved me tons of time and hassle and in my opinion really look good on the finished pieces.

Having painted my three petitioners yesterday my additions today were three of the 'named' heroes for the Sepulchral Guard.

First up, The Harvester


Next we have The Prince Of Dust


And finally The Champion


As much as I painted these for the purpose of playing Warhammer Underworlds I'm sure they'll show up in some other games as well.  How could they not?  They're probably the nicest skeleton models that I own.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment