Wednesday 19 September 2018

Ranger of many systems!

I had actually prepped this miniature months ago with the thought of using it for a D&D game but in the end opted out and went with the figure that became Rolf Rolfsson.  He's been sitting primed without a purpose on my desk since then and the upcoming release of Rangers Of Shadow Deep made me decide to finally slap some paint on him thinking he might end up being the titular Ranger leading my warband.




I've lost track but this is either the third or fourth different miniature I've painted that is based off the 'Valeros Iconic Fighter' from Pathfinder.  Its the current WizKids Pathfinder model and like all of its predecessors works really well for a lot of adventurers due to his piecemeal armour and full assortment of weapons.

Hopefully this guy will work out and I'll eventually settle on a name.

-Jay

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, might have to grab one of those models myself. I'm looking forward to seeing what Ranger of the Shadow Deep offers.

    ReplyDelete