Wednesday 26 February 2014

He's a doctor, I'm sure he's here to help us...

I've started going back and adding to my small (very small) collection of "pulp" gaming figures.  I'm primarily using these figures for Strange Aeons but I'm not a fan of their miniature line so I've been trying to find pieces elsewhere for what I need.

My first addition is a doctor (not sure what he's a doctor of mind you) to add to my team of investigators.  The figure itself is actually from Black Scorpion's Old West range but I figured he was suitably generic looking to have worked his way forward into the 20s.


The doctor is from the same pack that Zoe's earlier "Miss Kitty" figure is from and I have to say if you're looking for a pack of townspeople for some different eras I would definitely recommend checking out the Black Scorpion line.

-Jay

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I've still got a ton of Black Scorpion figs that would probably work as well.

    ReplyDelete