Friday 28 February 2014

"We will fight them on the beaches of Dunwich, we will fight them on the landing grounds of Antarctica..."

I've mentioned before that I had been struggling to find some period (20s-30s) appropriate figures for my Strange Aeons games, so I finally (and I mean finally, this guy has been half done for YEARS) finished a figure I had picked up for playing Weird World Wars games.  I think this somewhat proper English gentleman could fill in well as the member or leader of a team of Threshold agents.


The real question for me now is do I own the title of 'Most British' war gaming miniature of all my friends or does Darren's model of The Trooper from Iron Maiden still trump me?

-Jay

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to concede to Churchill as the most British figure.

    ReplyDelete