Thursday 19 June 2014

Critters!

I've been working a lot lately on developing a small series of adventures for use with the OGL and in the meantime I've started on some of the low level baddies I'm going to end up needing.

Today's contribution is a dozen Dire Rats.  These are once again from the Reaper Bones line and I have to say this seems like exactly what this line was developed for.  The figures are straightforward, simple and seem like they're going to be really resilient to damage.


My next challenge for this game (model-wise anyway) is that I need to either scratch build or re-purpose some small robots.  I'd like to have some steampunky robots for the group to fight but I want to stay away from Warmachine and Malifaux figures as they really are linked to their own IP.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment