Friday 17 April 2015

Resurrectionist reinforcements

I played a 40 Soul Stone game of Malifaux today and was able to get 3 new models done for the game.  I've still got 2 more from these 2 packs to finish up.


The Nurse is a really flexible model that can buff/de-buff other models and depending on what other models you are playing with can really set up knock out punches.


The Canine Remains are fantastic.  They were one of my favourite things in the first edition of the game and they continue to be really strong.  They are fast and cheap but they are not "insignificant" which is the term in Malifaux for models that can't claim or contest objectives.


There's still 1 more hound and 1 more nurse to be painted but I may or may not paint them next.  I'm REALLY excited about the University Of Transmortis set....

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment