Thursday 2 April 2015

Faux Malifaux?

After taking weeks and weeks to decide what Master to choose for Malifaux when I finally decided (Viktorias) the figures I needed were not available from the manufacturer.

So I decided to create my own Viktoria figures from the awesome Through The Breach female adventurer set.  The only real challenge in doing this is that the female adventurer box comes with a grand total of 1 Katana so I was going to have to steal a sword from somewhere else, or maybe fake it...or maybe both....


This is what I ended up with.  The players in my Malifaux league seemed to agree that theses were clearly the Viktorias so the met the WYSIWYG standard.  I wish I'd brushed up on their rules a bit more before playing because they were fairly effective even with me barely knowing what I was doing, I'm sure if I'd been more on the ball they would have been terrifying.

Our Malifaux league also wrapped up tonight with 50 Soul Stone games and I was fortunate enough to be one of the three lucky prize winners!  For my efforts I got a pack of the new Canine Remains which I will be adding in to my University Of Transmortis set to get back into the swing of things on the Ressurectionist side!


More Malifaux coming soon, but for now I'm off to Mordheim!

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment