Friday 27 March 2015

The Sisters' sister - Vanessa!

Just finished up a new model for our Malifaux league tonight; Vanessa.

Vanessa is the sister of Victoria (and her other sister...Victoria) and is another Enforcer level minion for the Outcasts of Malifaux.


To be honest I picked her without reading her rules at all just because I liked the model.  I was pretty happy when I went over her stat card to find that she had some really good synergy with Lazarus and would also be really effective if I end up playing against the Guild robots with her.

For the final week of the league I will need to commit to a Master, once I read Vanessa's rules I had my mind set on Victoria but it turns out that it might not be available, so I'll have to pick somebody else.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment