Monday 10 June 2013

An encounter with Gnolls (WIP)

I mentioned the other day that I had based up and prepped a pre-Chainmail Gnoll for painting.  Since then I was able to dig up 4 more unique Gnoll miniatures from the Chainmail line to add.  These figures look great, I have a really hard time believing that they are 15 year old figures from a line that failed to catch on!


What's great about the assortment of figures is that I have a couple of basic warrior types along with a ranger (Gnoll warbands are usually led by rangers) and a slightly mutated character (this should show better when they are painted.

Work continues unabated on project scrapheap but I have to say I have been really enjoying this trip down memory lane working up 'classic' D&D monsters.

-Jay

1 comment:

  1. these are the best Gnoll figs ever. I can't wait to see them painted.

    ReplyDelete