Tuesday 29 March 2016

At what point can I declare that I've built a shanty-town?

Got another cool Plast Craft kit done last night, this time out; The Caravan!


This is actually a really big set and looks pretty impressive once it's all done.  The main 'building' is a trailer with a small outbuilding shabbily bolted onto the back of it.



The set also includes this very cool looking set of gas pumps.


When I've built these kits in the past I've tried to share some insight into whether they were easy or difficult to build but this time I'm a bit in the dark about that.  I really struggled with this one but to be fair once I had completed the whole thing I found a midpoint structural support laying on my desk that I had completely missed putting in in the early stages of construction.  So was it difficult; yes.  Was it my own fault it was difficult; also yes.

-Jay



2 comments:

  1. Kinda reminds me of the gas station from Legion (shitty 2010 movie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think of that!
      I love that movie!

      Delete