Wednesday 29 June 2016

Raider Robot

Another retro-sci-fi robot got done up tonight.  This time it's the Raider Robot for This Is Not A Test.


The Raider robot is both a super-cool looking fig and it also shows its heritage as a Depend-O-Bot that has been salvaged and then had some improvised weapons and armour bolted on.


I can't say enough about how this awesome figure captures the feeling of a futuristic society in decay.  I mean, who wouldn't want to strap an axe and a tire onto a robot if they had one?


I've got one more robot on my desk and then the future of the robot project lies in the hands of Canada Post as my next batch of figs is in transit and a strike is looming.....

......but to be fair if those miniatures get held up I may still have one or two unpainted figures in my backlog.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment