Thursday 5 January 2017

Necro....Druid.....?

Still painting Zombicide Black Plague but I've gone back to the real reason I bought the game; to use the miniatures for other games.

Black Plague has this really cool Necromancer figure but to be honest as a longtime Warhammer Undead player I have piles of Necromancer miniatures done already.  So instead I'll be using him as one of the three male druid miniatures I need for my next game session running Curse Of Strahd.


I'm actually hoping to get another Druid done tonight so I can work on a few This Is Not A Test figures tomorrow.

-Jay

2 comments:

  1. Corinthia will kill your druid, cause this druid is more necro then druid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure your party's track record with creepy Druids is all that good....

      Delete