Friday 1 March 2013

Rogues Gallery: February 2013

When I look back at my hobby-time in February I have to say it was a funny month.  I got 50 figures painted; which on one hand is a bit more than usual for me, but on the other hand wasn't exactly the 50 figures I set out to paint at the start of the month.  It's also odd in that while I got a reasonable amount done, less of it than usual is for games I'm actually going to be playing soon.

Looking forward to March there are 3 things on my to-do list:
1.  Finish those last 13 Starship Troopers models
2.  Get some generic gang member types done for sci-fi gaming
3.  Finish the last of my old Warzone Capitol figures.
I may also get the other odd thing done here or there but those are the priorities (in that order) for me in March.

-Jay

50 painted + 0 touch ups = 50 models
 

No comments:

Post a Comment