Thursday 25 April 2013

Project Scrapheap: Machine Wraith

I'm pleased to report that I was able to get my Machine Wraith done in one sitting last night.  It's great when you are speed painting and you get a model that has this much texture, you can basecoat it, hit it with a wash and then just go back and do some detail work and you're done!


I'm still struggling to figure out what use the Machine Wraith will be against a Hordes army but a buddy mentionned that because the Wraith is on a 40mm base I can use him to screen and protect a more valuable model on a 40mm base from shooting and magic effects early in the game.

I've got my first unit of proxy Bane Thralls (Confrontation Dawn Warriors) prepped up and I'm off to a decent start.  I just need to pick up some putty tonight to do a little work on Skarre and then I can get started on her as well.

Any thoughts on tactics anybody?  It sounds like I'll be playing my first couple of games against Circle and Everblight.

-Jay

2 comments: