Thursday 7 January 2016

Age Of Frost-mar?

The work on models for Thaw Of The Lich Lord continues!

I had originally purchased a box of GW Ghouls in preparation for a Mordheim game that never actually happened.  As I was starting  to collect models to do a Mordheim force GW announced Age Of Sigmar so I basically put the whole thing on hold.  I base-coated the skin thinking I would use them for Age Of Sigmar but never got around to finishing them (until last night).  For Thaw of Lich Lord Scenarios 3 and 7 as well as the wandering monster chart I need  some Ghouls and now when I circle back to Age Of Sigmar I will have a small unit for that as well.


The other day I ended up working from home while my daughter was feeling ill.  When I work from home I usually try to get a little work done on figs on my breaks and with this figure being heavily textured and monochromatic I was able to get it done in about 30 minutes total.  This guy is a Stone Construct for Frostgrave so he's adding on to my growing collection of random wandering monsters.


I'm now planning on playing Scenario 3 tomorrow so I need to get a move on and paint my warband's Apothecary!

-Jay

1 comment: