Friday 28 September 2012

And the horde continues to build.......

Hi again everybody.  So I've circled back around to the box of Studio Miniatures I got my zombie in chicken suit from and painted 3 more figures from that pack.

When I first saw these figures the one that grabbed me right away was the heavy woman her stylin' sleepwear.  I think for most of us who saw the Dawn Of The Dead re-make that is the zombie that stands out in our memories both because she was just so visually awesome and also because when the survivors bring her inside it's one of those moments where every single person in the theatre is sharing the exact same thought "have none of these characters ever SEEN a zombie movie?!?!"

Thanks for visiting

-Jay

Be careful...she`s faster than she looks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment