Saturday 22 September 2012

Often times I draw inspiration for gaming from movies, comics, video games, etc.  During one of those Google searches someone like me does after walking out of a movie theatre and thinking they want to game a scene they just saw I came across a company called Recreational Conflict that makes some really cool miniatures.

After a few touch-ups and some work on my new back drop you should be seeing the Resident Evil inspired miniatures I bought from them but in the meantime I wanted to share some of their zombie miniatures with you.

-Jay

Group shot.  If I re-call correctly this is the contents of 2 of their generic zombie packs (they also do themed packs)
 
Three of the cooler more interesting zombie sculpts from Recreational Conflict.  The one in the center actually comes with a surf-board with a huge chunk bitten out of it but it didn't fit with my basing scheme so I left it off.
 
Three more excellent Recreational Conflict zombies.  I think it's great when a batch of figures really go together and create back-story simply by being together in a collection.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment