Saturday 29 September 2012

The man...the legend...the miniature

One of the things I really like about the Studio Miniatures zombies is that their basic package format is 8 figures but they also come in boxes of 17 that are made up of 2 of the basic boxes plus a free promo figure...and the free promo figures are pretty cool.

Zombie Horde Part 1 (the box I'm working through right now) comes with what might actually be my favourite promo figure I've ever gotten from any company; a zombified version of George A Romero!  Zombie George has a great level of detail and for anyone who has seen pictures of George on set does an awesome job of capturing his likeness.

I just painted him last night but I'm really looking forward to first time I mix him in with a batch of zombies on the tabletop and 2 or 3 turns into a game somebody recognizes him.

Thanks for visiting

-Jay


Lights...camera...BRAINS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment