Wednesday 8 January 2014

Pathfinder: First Four Goblins Done!

I'm in the home stretch!  Four more goblins after this and I'm completely ready for my first Witchfire Trilogy game!

This is the basic pack of Pathfinder Goblins from Reaper Miniatures.  The ones I have painted here are metal but they also now offer these figures in their "Bones" line which is a soft plastic at a much lower price point.  As I mentioned before Goblins are really the iconic Pathfinder monsters and these are exceptionally good figures.  My first use of them in gaming will be as fairly standard low-level baddies/vermin but I also have the supplement and module from Paizo featuring them as a PC race.


I went with largely the same colour combo I used on my pig-faced-orcs which in hindsight feels like it might be a bit too dark.  The next four goblins are the Pyros and they all have torches so that should add a splash of colour.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment