Sunday 27 January 2013

I like donuts...so what?!?!

A couple of years ago I bought a bunch of stuff from Hasslefree Miniatures (every single figure is/was AWESOME by the way) and when you're placing an order for an assortment of figures you always end up buying one or two you're not really sure you need but you plan on finding a use for anyway.  One of the figures I got is clearly meant to be Simon Pegg's partner from Hot Fuzz.  The figure is pretty cool but the british policemen's helmet (sorry I'm not sure what the proper name is) didn't fit very well into my mid-western american police force.

At some point after buying it I apparently (I had totally forgotten) did a head swap to make the figure more useable with the rest of my collection and now he's ready to help defend the citizens of Anytown USA against the zombie hordes.

And I do have to admit for any of you who don't know me personally with the hair, the glasses and the....um...physique this fig looks to me like a pretty decent representation of yours truly as a police officer.

"The zombies have overrun Tim Hortons!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment