Wednesday 16 January 2013

The professional

Today is yet another Heroclix repaint.  This time not a superhero or a civilian but something in between.

Today's figure is a re-painted/touched up agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Avengers Movie set of Heroclix figures that was released awhile back.  The figure was mostly just touched up with the skin and gun being completely repainted and a S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem on the figure's upper arm being painted over (I don't think most people in the military or law-enforcement wear unit patches on their suit jackets).

He may stand in as an agent of Checkmate (or I.O.) in my DC Adventures game and again he will also make a useful figure in some other games as well.

-Jay

Just add shades for Men-In-Black version!


Post-script.
One of the things a friend of mine mentionned to me a couple of years ago that I had forgotten was that macro-photography really shows off the details and the flaws in your minitures.  It wasn't until I looked at this picture on my laptop I realized how bad the "googly-eye" was on this guy.  When I do my summary post at the end of the month (as per Justin's request) you'll see I have since fixed the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment