Friday 3 May 2013

Rogues Gallery: April 2013

Time to look back at what got done in April.  Surprisingly little as it turns out (feel like I've said that once too often lately...).  A total of only 14 figs added into the collection this month.  This month I fell into a trap that I normally avoid, the trap being that I spent more time planning my painting than doing my painting.  Obviously changing gears on Project Scrapheap halfway through had a lot to do with that but now that my schedule and some of my friends schedules have calmed down a bit I'm starting to actually plan some roleplaying rather than just aspiring to play.

Anyhow, I did get 9 figs painted from the ground up and added 5 touched-up pre-paints in as well.  If all goes to plan (famous last words) I'll beat that number in zombie pirates alone in the first week or so of this month.

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment