Rogues Gallery: April 2013
Time to look back at what got done in April. Surprisingly little as it turns out (feel like I've said that once too often lately...). A total of only 14 figs added into the collection this month. This month I fell into a trap that I normally avoid, the trap being that I spent more time planning my painting than doing my painting. Obviously changing gears on Project Scrapheap halfway through had a lot to do with that but now that my schedule and some of my friends schedules have calmed down a bit I'm starting to actually plan some roleplaying rather than just aspiring to play.
Anyhow, I did get 9 figs painted from the ground up and added 5 touched-up pre-paints in as well. If all goes to plan (famous last words) I'll beat that number in zombie pirates alone in the first week or so of this month.