Thursday 15 November 2012

DC Adventures anyone?

I've been toying with the idea of running a PL8-10 DC Adventures RPG if/when I can find enough interested players to run a game.  To that end I just picked up 10 of the new Batman single figure blind packs from the Heroclix line.

First up let me just say in my opinion the Heroclix models have been getting better and better with every release over the last couple of years.  The 6 figures I'm presenting tonight not only had an excellent level of detail but they barely required any re-painting.  They all got cleaned up a bit but none of them required full repaints.

For anyone who is considering running a superhero, sci-fi, or modern RPG I'd also like to recomend the Heroclix starter packs.  They come with 6 figures and include a double sided battle map that is perfect for RPG use.

And now without any further ado, please allow me to present the first 6 members of my supporting cast...

-Jay

Wanna hear a joke?
 
Two of Batman's oldest allies.
 
Batman & Red Robin
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment