Thursday 22 November 2012

More from Mirkwood

Hello again!  It's been a few days since my last post because instead of painting a few figures I've been working on  assembly-lining (sure, that's a word) 12 figures at once.  For my ongoing Fall Of The Necromancer game I'm currently painting 12 Galadhrim Warriors to stand in for the original 2nd age High Elf figures that I've never been a big fan of.  The Galadhrim seem like a reasonable substitute (they're heavily armoured elves in the same colour scheme) and in future gaming they will fit better with my unarmoured Wood Elves as a coherent force.

In the meantime I realized I never showed my last 4 Mirkwood Elves (the bowmen) and I also just finished touching up their new champion Legolas as well.

In the next few days I hope to be showing my completed Galadhrim as well as some of the civilian/bystander models I'm doing up for my DC Adventures game. 

-Jay

With elven archers it's quality over quantity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment