Monday 4 February 2013

50 Figure Painting Challenge: Interlude

I got up early this morning as planned but after I made my coffee and got everything sorted out I just wasn't feeling the urge to paint those Mobile Infantry.  Still I was sitting at my desk and thinking I should get something useful done, so I decided to speed paint a single MI Officer model.

This figure represent a command level officer and member of the military intelligence unit in the Starship Troopers universe.  What made him appealing was that his simple colour scheme meant I could get him done in under an hour and still have a little time to put in some much needed work on my troopers.

Later tonight (much later tonight) I should be posting an update on my actual trooper models.

-Jay

SICON Advisor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment