Sunday 3 February 2013

Rogues Gallery: January 2013 (better late than never?)

One of the suggestions I received last year to improve the blog was to post a month-end summary showing what painting a figure or two a day looked like at the end of a full month (thanks for the suggestion Justin!).

January's Rogues Gallery looks a little light as I only painted 18 figures this month which is probably the fewest I've done in a month since I started the blog.  What I do like about this month's collection though is that although I had specific uses in mind for all the figures I painted there is definitely alot of stuff this month that will cross over into multiple games.  In fact other than Bat-Bane I'm pretty sure every other figure here has multiple uses.

On the plus side February's collection will probably be the largest number of figures I've painted in a single month since I started this, whether I win the painting challenge or not I will have 52 more figures done by the end of the month.

So without further ado, here's what an hour here and an hour there can look like in your miniature collection when you add it up at the end of the month.

-Jay

13 figures full painted + 5 touch ups =18 total
 

No comments:

Post a Comment